Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
max1

Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) Empty
PostSubject: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 3:50 pm

redskins get:

C. gamble 88 cb

Panthers get:

Shawn Springs 88 cb

lol i just wanted to get gamble a lot since he is my fav player and cav said a switch would be fine since they are rated the same
Back to top Go down
max1

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 3:50 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
cav_fan2

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 pm

As do I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 3:55 pm

lol I agree. These trades are actually my favorite kinds of trades.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pimpin The Hoes 24/7
Brianeal23

Number of posts : 355

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 3:56 pm

Obviously the age difference isn't fair but this isn't anything thats off enough to deny, so I approve.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/briannealbears
cav_fan2
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
cav_fan2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:26 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Obviously the age difference isn't fair but this isn't anything thats off enough to deny, so I approve.

I JUST NOTICED THAT MAX IS A SCAMMIN MFER!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CARLOS ROGERS HERE....I MISSED IT WHEN IT WAS POSTED!

ITS ROGERS, NOT SPRINGS
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin
DC

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:30 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

I JUST NOTICED THAT MAX IS A SCAMMIN MFER!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CARLOS ROGERS HERE....I MISSED IT WHEN IT WAS POSTED!

ITS ROGERS, NOT SPRINGS

So what happened? Whats going on here. If there was cheating or scamming going on here, then I will automatically cancel this.
Back to top Go down
https://ult08.forumotion.com
cav_fan2
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
cav_fan2

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 pm

DC wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

ITS ROGERS, NOT SPRINGS

So what happened? Whats going on here. If there was cheating or scamming going on here, then I will automatically cancel this.

It definitely was some shady bullshit going on here...he PMed me with a Rogers for Gamble deal and I accepted...there was no really big difference between them and he said Gamble was his favorite player...so I didn't even pay attention when it was posted...look at my DC, it even says Rogers is on my team!

I can't lie man, I'm really pissed about this...I was just trying to hook him up and he tries to fuck me over...I'm just glad that I happened to look at his DC and see he had Rogers and Gamble

You guys may think I'm over reacting, but this type of shit just really, really pisses me off
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin
DC

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

cav_fan2 wrote:
DC wrote:
cav_fan2 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

ITS ROGERS, NOT SPRINGS

It definitely was some shady bullshit going on here...he PMed me with a Rogers for Gamble deal and I accepted...there was no really big difference between them and he said Gamble was his favorite player...so I didn't even pay attention when it was posted...look at my DC, it even says Rogers is on my team!

I can't lie man, I'm really pissed about this...I was just trying to hook him up and he tries to fuck me over...I'm just glad that I happened to look at his DC and see he had Rogers and Gamble

You guys may think I'm over reacting, but this type of shit just really, really pisses me off

Nope your not overreacting. This kind of stuff wont be toloerated.
Back to top Go down
https://ult08.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)   Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Panthers and redskins (Denied by DC)
Page 1 of 1