Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:43 pm

Steelers get:

Dan Morgan 89 ROLB (I hope you are right about this rating DC)
Eugene Wilson 88 FS

FOR

Lance Briggs 96 ROLB
Terrence Holt 80 FS

I agree!


Last edited by on Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
max1
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:45 pm

morgan is a 88
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:48 pm

GQAdam wrote:
Steelers get:

Dan Morgan 89 ROLB (I hope you are right about this rating DC)
Eugene Wilson 88 FS

FOR

Lance Briggs 96 ROLB
Terrence Holt 80 FS

I agree!

I agree. And yeah Morgan is a 89 at olb. Dont worry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ult08.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 pm

DC wrote:
GQAdam wrote:
Steelers get:

Dan Morgan 89 ROLB (I hope you are right about this rating DC)
Eugene Wilson 88 FS

FOR

Lance Briggs 96 ROLB
Terrence Holt 80 FS

I agree!

I agree. And yeah Morgan is a 89 at olb. Dont worry.

You better be right DC
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:52 pm

GQAdam wrote:
DC wrote:
GQAdam wrote:
Steelers get:

Dan Morgan 89 ROLB (I hope you are right about this rating DC)
Eugene Wilson 88 FS

FOR

Lance Briggs 96 ROLB
Terrence Holt 80 FS

I agree!

I agree. And yeah Morgan is a 89 at olb. Dont worry.

You better be right DC

Im right
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ult08.forumotion.com
DC
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:55 pm

can this deal get looked at??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ult08.forumotion.com
TiTaN10ViNcE
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
avatar

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:02 pm

I approve

_________________



Im the owner of the Bills
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.madden-live.com
max1
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:14 pm

i vote no. fs isnt that much of a needed pos to go down at mlb by 8 points and like 10 years.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm

I am thinking the same thing Max. I think I am disagreeing. Sorry DC. After a second look this is a no go
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23
Pimpin The Hoes 24/7
avatar

Number of posts : 355
Age : 26
Location : p-ville, IL
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:32 pm

GQ, love the avi haha, anyway idk about this one, there really isn't much of a youth factor here besides Morgan who is actually only 3-4 years older than Briggs, but I mean, for GQ to get Briggs he had to give Boldin, now hes trading away Briggs for a good young safety and a medeocre LB. If you guys don't know I think Briggs is worth more than this, esp. because of what he had to give to get him. So I vote no, I would approve if DC gave another 83+ player who isn't dead old lol. Or a 1st round/2nd round pick would probably work as well.

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/briannealbears
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:48 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
GQ, love the avi haha, anyway idk about this one, there really isn't much of a youth factor here besides Morgan who is actually only 3-4 years older than Briggs, but I mean, for GQ to get Briggs he had to give Boldin, now hes trading away Briggs for a good young safety and a medeocre LB. If you guys don't know I think Briggs is worth more than this, esp. because of what he had to give to get him. So I vote no, I would approve if DC gave another 83+ player who isn't dead old lol. Or a 1st round/2nd round pick would probably work as well.

Thanks. The avi is Christina Milian one of the hottest women alive. Every few days I will be changing the avi to another hottie who I would leave my wife for. I think I am through with this deal. I dont think its in the best interest of my team. I am done.
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Your not aloud to approve or cancel your own trades gq. thats for every trade mod.

OK its not that big of a deal. I didnt know it wasnt ALLOWED. I am sure one of the guys can cancel it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ult08.forumotion.com
Lebronzoom
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity


Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:39 pm

ok I cancelled it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)   

Back to top Go down
 
Steelers/Patriots Trade (Trade Cancelled by zoom)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Patriots/Bears Trade - APPROVED
» Steelers @ Patriots***** Game Day Thread
» trade Harley for rzr
» 4500 trade in price
» Tools of Trade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League :: Madden Sim League :: Trade Talk-
Jump to: