Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
satorini
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
avatar

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:42 pm

Cardinals Get:
Troy Polamalu (98)

Steelers Get:
Anquan Boldin (95)
Terrance Holt (82)

Trade is dependent on these ratings so if they are wrong, we will rework..

I agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:44 pm

I agree
Back to top Go down
TiTaN10ViNcE
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
avatar

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:49 pm

I approve although this trade doesnt make much sense to me. Why would the steelers want another WR when they already got Ward and Holmes? and why would the Cards want to trade away Boldin when Bryant Johnson was already trade so now all you got is Fitzgerald.

Its a fair trade, i just dont understand it.

_________________



Im the owner of the Bills
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.madden-live.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:51 pm

TiTaN10ViNcE wrote:
I approve although this trade doesnt make much sense to me. Why would the steelers want another WR when they already got Ward and Holmes? and why would the Cards want to trade away Boldin when Bryant Johnson was already trade so now all you got is Fitzgerald.

Its a fair trade, i just dont understand it.

Life holds many great mysteries my friend. Not always do they easily unfold. . . .
Back to top Go down
satorini
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
avatar

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:52 pm

Because I want to have the best group of safeties in the league?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lebronzoom
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity


Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:38 pm

satorini wrote:
Because I want to have the best group of safeties in the league?

best group of safeties... Or the best group of WRs (considering age)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:06 pm

satorini wrote:
Cardinals Get:
Troy Polamalu (98)

Steelers Get:
Anquan Boldin (95)
Terrance Holt (82)

Trade is dependent on these ratings so if they are wrong, we will rework..

I agree

I approve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ult08.forumotion.com
satorini
Lost my Virginity
Lost my Virginity
avatar

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:09 pm

Lebronzoom wrote:
satorini wrote:
Because I want to have the best group of safeties in the league?

best group of safeties... Or the best group of WRs (considering age)?

um...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Roll Dices: 1

PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:18 pm

satorini wrote:
Cardinals Get:
Troy Polamalu (98)

Steelers Get:
Anquan Boldin (95)
Terrance Holt (82)

Trade is dependent on these ratings so if they are wrong, we will rework..

I agree

Transaction Complete. Please Update Rosters
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ult08.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16   

Back to top Go down
 
Cards/Steelers(approved by DC)#16
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trade chargers and Steelers - APPROVED
» Steelers vs. Chiefs (Week 16)
» My FJ Recruiting Cards
» Authentic Steelers Jersey
» Steelers unveil 80th anniversary throwback jerseys Tuesday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League :: Madden Sim League :: Trade Talk-
Jump to: